The offline communication SDK is an interface for data communication with offline fingerprint devices, access control devices, and RFID card devices. It can be used to conveniently manage user information and fingerprints, download attendance records, operation records, user information, and fingerprint templates, set devices, and configure access control. The
SDK is used to:
1. Download attendance records.
2. Upload and download user information, card information, fingerprints, and face information.
3. Set access control rules of access control devices.
4. Set device time, match thresholds, etc.
5. Trigger various events of devices in real time, for example, fingerprint verification.
6. Directly enroll users online.
7. Set SMS and work code (available only on devices that support this function) of users.
8. Set personalized prompt tones, function keys, etc.